I just bought this. I haven't used it yet. It's a strap. It has one job, so I am faithful it will accomplish said job with no big problems.
My goal is to be shamelessly transparent in my buying decisions, in case you haven't read enough of my posts for that to be painfully obvious.
- It has a quick release system that can be purchased separate to convert your dad's old film camera into a regular Poler Stuff adventure machine
- Slim 3/4" width, so it doesn't make you look fat. And looks great with mirrorless bodies (my X-Pro 2)
- Is only $35! Order it from Amazon if you have a Prime membership.
- No metal eyelets to scratch up your camera
- It can be worn and mounted in a number of configurations
Bonus: Here's an interview with Chris's other EDC essentials.
Zach Rant: If you don't know who Chris is... you should feel slightly sheepish definitely, maybe, probably, deserve a kick in the groin.