First off, yes... The looks of the X-Pro 2 had a lot to do with the switch. I just look at it! It's the perfect crossroads of classic and modern. For those of you that know me, stop rolling your eyes, because it's perfect (and all black... I'm wearing all black right now, ahhhhh!). If you don't know me... you do a little now.
Differences from my Canon experiences IMO:
- Size, weight, controls etc.
- Dat shutter sound doe... I like it
- Mechanical ISO button
- Manual aperture (on lens)
- Learning a new menu system
- What the heck is an ERF? MF? ORF?
- Getting used to a crop sensor look again
- toying around with the multiple focus/tracking modes and capabilities
- Fujifilm skin tones rule
- I think I look even more hipster
- Low light photos look great
Here's a few sample images: